Pan-Fried Crispy Chicken
Pan-fried chicken with a golden crisp skin on the outside and tender juicy on the inside.
- For the dipping sauce, whisk together the mayo and sriracha in a dipping bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite size pieces.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add potato starch in a tray and coat the chicken with the potato starch.
- Preheat the sauce pan over medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoon oil. Once the pan is hot, place flour coated chicken in the pan and sear for 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. (Cooking time can vary based on the size of the chicken.)
- Once cooked, remove chicken from pan and serve immediately with the dipping sauce.
- Feel free to make more dipping sauce.